Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 3 online bundle.
Have a strategy in place for taxes in estate planning
Learn how best to manage:
- Tax obligations of trusts and estates, and how these obligations affect beneficiaries
- The federal income taxation of trusts and decedents' estates, along with the effects certain tax scenarios have on beneficiaries
- Planning options that can minimize your clients' taxes during income accumulation, and the distribution or transfer of wealth to intended beneficiaries
Who Will Benefit
- Financial advisers
- Estate attorneys
- Types of trusts
- Trustee powers
- Recognition and realization of income
- Elements of an estate
- Taxation of trusts and estates
- Basic concepts of estate planning
- Learn about the various types of trusts.
- Advise clients on filing requirements for Form 706 and Form 709.
- Identify the elements of an estate.
- Identify the elements of a grantor trust.
- Minimize transfer taxes by incorporating exemptions and credits.
- Understand statutory provisions that mandate or protect the interests of a decedent’s spouse and children.