A Future Ready Innovation Framework [FutureReady Core Curriculum]
Gain practical takeaways to start developing an innovation system for your organization.
NASBA Field of Study
Innovation is key to finding success in the face of change : but how do you actually achieve it? In this course, you'll learn why innovation matters, what you need to build an innovation strategy, and how to get your team's buy-in along the way. Leaders of teams and organizations of any size will gain practical takeaways to start developing an innovation system.
- Aspiring leaders and leaders of teams and organizations
- Innovation: Why it Matters Now
- The Three Types of Innovation : a useful Framework
- Differentiating and Transformational Innovation : Doors 2 & 3
- Developing your Innovation System
- Understand why innovation is important in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Differentiate between Hero-driven and systematic innovation
- Learn three frameworks and models to understand practical innovation
- Arrange your innovation projects into a framework for action
- Plan your innovation journey and how to get buy-in for your projects
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.