Agile Finance Transformation Certificate Series
The Agile Finance Transformation Certificate Series, a three-part program, will help you adopt cloud-based solutions to deliver better, faster results by leveraging digitally driven business intelligence.
NASBA Field of Study
Take the lead in the future of your business
Explore how the finance function can leverage technology to deliver faster and more accurate enterprise-wide reporting, deeper business insights, and a superior strategic direction for the business.
The Agile Finance Transformation Certificate is a comprehensive, on-demand video series that offers three certificate programs:
The Maximizing Digital Operational Excellence Certificate demonstrates how to lay the foundation for operational excellence by improving speed, accuracy, and control.
The Generating Insights with Digital Intelligence Certificate will help you to deliver a strategy for data-driven planning, forecasting, reporting, and analytics.
The Delivering Organizational Value Through Business Influence Certificate will enable you to prepare business models, talent, culture, and data for the changes required for a digital transformation.
Practical how-to guide
This training offers a combination of theory, strategy, and practical advice to help jump-start — and accelerate — transformation to a digital model for you and your finance team.
Lessons from experience
Learn directly from Oracle finance executives who will share their proven best practices along with lessons learned. You’ll also get a first-hand account of the company’s own successful digital transformation.
Note: It is recommended that you complete each certificate in sequential order because the content presented in each certificate builds on training in previous certificates. However, they can be taken individually.
This program provides 7 CPE in Finance, 4.5 CPE in Business, Management and Organization, 3 CPE in Information Technology, 3 CPE in Personnel/Human Resources, 2.5 CPE in Management Services and 1.5 CPE in Accounting.
Digital Badge: On completion of each certificate, you will receive a digital badge to share with your online professional network. The badge is also available as a downloadable PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing.
- How an agile finance model delivers organizational value
- Integrated and streamlined operations with cloud applications
- Role of finance in modern governance, security, and control
- Disruption of traditional finance models
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation
- Talent in the agile finance organization
- Effective business partnering
- Determine how finance leaders can foster continuous improvement and process streamlining.
- Analyze modern models for quote-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report.
- Identify automation that can drastically shrink timelines for common finance tasks — and strengthen financial governance, security, and control.
- Determine how advanced technologies are transforming finance and accounting.
- Recognize how Oracle flipped its finance function from reactive taskmasters to driving strategy with insights and efficiencies.
- Select new forecasting and planning concepts for managing constant change.
- Identify why mastering business influence is essential for an agile finance model.
Who Will Benefit
Accounting and finance professionals at any level who want practical knowledge to prepare for — and accelerate — their digital finance transformation
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.