Data Analyst Certificates Bundle
The Data Analyst Certificates bundle is a comprehensive five-part program that provides training and practical guidance on the topic of data analytics. By purchasing the bundle, you save up to $800 versus buying the certificates individually.
NASBA Field of Study
The Data Analyst Certificates bundle is a comprehensive five-part program that provides training and practical guidance on the topic of data analytics. The bundle includes five sequential certificate programs:
- Data Analytics Core Concepts Certificate – This certificate program provides an essential guide to the core concepts used in data analytics and explains how these can be applied when identifying, establishing, and implementing a data analytics project in your organization.
- Application of Data Analysis Essentials Certificate – This intermediate certificate offers hands-on experience regarding how to analyze data and calculate fundamental aspects of your data sets and provides the core concepts and definitions of data analytics.
- Data Analytics Modeling Certificate – This certificate will expand your ability to work with structured and unstructured data to drive a successful analytics practice.
- Forecasting and Predictive Analytics Certificate – This certificate will teach you fundamental techniques used for predictive analytics: regression, classification, clustering, optimization, and simulation.
- Data Visualization Certificate – This certificate will teach you fundamental visualization techniques and explore a sampling of the most common reporting tools for producing meaningful visualizations.
By purchasing the bundle, you save up to $800 versus buying the certificates individually.
Note: It is recommended that you complete each certificate in sequential order as the content presented in each certificate builds on training in previous certificates.
Learning Labs: Bonus simulated learning labs with step-by-step guidance expose you to the tools needed to implement an analytics practice and equip you to deploy those tools. Labs are included with all the certificates except the Data Analytics Core Concepts Certificate.
Digital Badge: On completion of each certificate, you will receive a digital badge to share with your online professional network. The badge is also available as a downloadable PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing.
- Recall the characteristics of an analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Recognize how to establish objectives and desired outcomes of a data analytics project.
- Recognize ways data is applied and interpreted.
- Calculate meaningful statistics, including central tendency, measurement and variability, basic probability, conditional probability, advanced probabilities, discrete distributions, and continuous distributions.
- Identify opportunities, processes, and necessary data for solving analytical problems.
- Align the outcomes of your data analytics practice with your organization's strategic direction and create value.
- Identify different techniques of predictive analytics: regression, classification, clustering, optimization, and simulation.
- Formulate a data story using visualization tools.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.