In a dynamic, customer-oriented market, proactive growth strategies are essential to remain competitive.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Authored by an extensive network of global SMEs in connection with AICPA and CIMA staff.
Stay ahead of the competition.
In this course, you will learn market-driven approaches to do the following:
- Consider your organisation's growth strategies and decide a sustainable strategy.
- Apply a proactive approach to remain competitive.
- Promote the achievement of medium- and long-term business goals.
- Growth matrix
- Market penetration
- Competitive advantage
Put your learning into practice.
Detailed exercises and case studies will enable you to:
- Apply important growth strategies and learning techniques for continued business improvement and
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the strategic importance of growth strategies and your finance business partnering role.
This is a standalone course but if you’re interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.
- Global accounting and finance professionals
- Management accounting professionals
- CPAs in public practice
- Supply chain professionals
- Competitive strategy, Growth strategy, Growth strategy analysis - GE McKinsey matrix
- Apply the role of management in strategic decision making.
- Distinguish best practices and challenges of strategic decision.
- Recognise where options are generated in the strategy process.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.