Does CECL apply to NFPs?
Join industry experts to learn what the current expected credit loss (CECL) model applies to and understand the path to a CECL allowance.
Dec 13, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Chris Stanz, Jennifer Casacchia
Current expected credit loss standard
In this session of the Not-for-Profit Section's monthly webcast series, industry experts discuss upcoming changes due to the current expected credit loss (CECL) standard, including:
- Future considerations that not-for-profit organizations should evaluate
- Additional disclosures to help users understand how credit losses are estimated
- Who and what is affected by CECL
- What is scoped out for CECL
- Estimation requirements and approaches for CECL
- Presentation and disclosure requirements of CECL
- Analyze changes that will occur because of CECL accounting standard updates.
- Identify how CECL accounting standard updates may affect not-for-profit organizations.
- Determine considerations not-for-profit organizations should evaluate in advance of the adoption date of this guidance.
Who Will Benefit
- Individuals with knowledge of or interest in the not-for-profit industry
- Accounting and finance professionals
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.