EBPAQC 401(k) Basics: Part 4 - Notes to Financial Statements and Current Topics
Access an instructor-led tour around distribution testing, audit wrap-ups, and notes to financial statements when performing 401(k) plan audits.
May 25, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
401(k) auditing round-up. Get started now!
After many years of contributing to a 401(k) plan, retiring individuals need to know that distributions are simple and accessible. To oversee the ease, profitability, and compliance of a 401(k) plan, auditors need a complete and precise methodology.
Join us for this series finale where you will learn:
- Steps needed to conclusively close a successful 401(k) plan audit;
- Benefit payments and plan distributions;
- Financial statement disclosures; and
- Frequent 401(k)-specific stumbling blocks.
- Types of plan distributions.
- Forms of benefit payments.
- Unique plan financial statement disclosures.
- Audit wrap-up.
- Error avoidance
- Identify the various types of plan distributions and benefit payments
- Recall unique plan financial statement disclosures
- Distinguish issues to consider when wrapping up 401(k) auditing.
Who Will Benefit
- CGMAs based in the U.S.
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Auditors who are new to 401(k) plan auditing
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.