Technological advances define our era — and can change the world in days rather than decades.
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants supports you by providing the knowledge, tools and insights you need to stay ahead. We’re here to help you and your clients navigate through these extraordinary times.
Read more from Association Chairman Kimberly Ellison-Taylor, CPA, CGMA.
Here are some of our most requested resources to help you on your journey:
Fueling your expertise
- Our Competency and Learning website gives you on-demand access to thousands of courses designed for keeping you current on profession issues.
- The Human Intelligence Series shares expert insights on the non-technical skills you’ll need for the future.
- 17 credentials and certificate programs provide you with expertise in specialized areas.
- Our Tax Practitioner’s Toolkit provides customizable materials to help you strengthen client relationships.
- Essential tools for management accountants equip you with skills to drive performance and growth at your organization.
- CGMA Program and learning help you develop the real-life, advanced business skills employers need.
- AICPA and CGMA stores offer world-leading resources from technical practice guides to webcasts and conferences – all to keep you informed and ahead.
Keeping you in the know
- The Cybersecurity Resource Center consolidates everything you need to advise your organization or clients in this critical area.
- CGMA Advantage and CPA Letter Daily deliver the most relevant news and insights for accounting and finance professionals.
- Our global diversity webcast series broadens your perspective on doing business in today’s diverse marketplace.
- CGMA and management accounting research helps you better manage and lead businesses through today’s uncertainty.
Backstage Pass at AICPA ENGAGE: Lessons Learned in the Shark Tank with Kevin O'LearyPosted by AICPA on Tuesday, June 13, 2017
The Attributes of Successful Companies with Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary
Charting your future
- Our Salary Insights Tool helps you determine future income potential to plan your next career move.
- CIMA and AICPA job boards bring you the most relevant career opportunities worldwide.
- The Small Firms website houses tools and resources to support your firm’s growth and sustainability.
- Our Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) Firm inMotion e-Toolkit helps you strategically plan your firm’s future.
November OCS Tips with Peter Stewart, VP Progression - FCMA CGMA.Posted by CIMA on Monday, October 23, 2017
Tips to help you pass the CGMA exam with Peter Stewart, VP Progression - FCMA CGMA
Advancing the profession
- Our Auditing in the Future initiative helps CPAs evolve their assurance practice by expanding their core services and adopting new technologies.
- The AICPA/Oracle Research Program identifies a new operating model for modern finance.
- The Enhancing Audit Quality Initiative outlines how to support firms’ quality improvement.
- #CPApowered and CPA Marketing Toolkit for Small Business offer resources to promote your firm’s services while educating the public on the diverse skills and services CPAs bring to the table.
- CIMA Connect links you to a community of the world’s most engaged management accounting students who are eager to share their career journey.
Growing A Global Mindset with Kim Drumgo, Director, Diversity & Inclusion and Dwan Jones, Manager, Communications & CPA PipelinePosted by AICPA on Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Growing A Global Mindset with Kim Drumgo, Director, Diversity & Inclusion and Dwan Jones, Manager, Communications & CPA Pipeline