AICPA & CIMA SOC & Third-Party Risk Management Online Conference
Help clients identify, assess and evaluate various risks that arise when doing business with third parties, including customers, vendors and service providers.
NASBA Field of Study
Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires April 14, 2023. Early bird savings will be shown in your shopping cart.
Organizations are increasingly outsourcing backroom functions to service providers who can deliver them more efficiently and cost-effectively.
System access is also being granted to more and more third parties, such as raw material suppliers and payroll processors. Along with the benefits of working with external vendors come risks that must be identified and managed.
For years, SOC 1® and SOC 2® have been the gold standards for managing the risks of doing business with service organizations. But the need for information about other risks, such as those in the security and supply chain areas, presents a host of new opportunities for practitioners.
Multiple learning tracks, networking and more!
- Concurrent sessions to accommodate all levels of interest.
- Opportunities to network with peers at roundtable discussions
- Updates on current technical issues
- Introduction to new service opportunities in third-party risk management, including SOC for cybersecurity and SOC for supply chain
- FBI insights on cybersecurity trends and threats
- AICPA Audit Guide SOC 2® Reporting on an Examination of Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy
- Emerging hot topics on SOC reporting
- Maximizing your value of the SOC 2 report
- Data privacy update
Who Should Attend
- Managers and partners responsible for performing and managing their firms’ SOC 1 and SOC 2 engagements
- Senior staff of firms specializing in SOC engagements
- Advanced-level practitioners who manage and lead SOC engagements
- Experienced practitioners who already have the skills and competencies to perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 services and want deeper insights into a variety of topics
- Practitioners who are considering whether to start a SOC practice and want more basic information, including an overview of services, related standards and guidance
Exhibit & Sponsor Opportunities
You’ll have exposure to the buying audience – Senior Manager through Partner of mid-size to large CPA firms.
Contact the exhibit sales team at: SPEXevents@hq.cpa.com
Register a group of 2-4 online
Registering your group online is easy.
Need assistance? Start a live chat or call 888.777.7077 (M-F, 9a-6p ET).
For groups of 5 or more, contact our Group Conference Support Team or call us at 1.800.634.6780 (option 2).
PCPS members save $200:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Looking for group pricing?
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 2) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.