Accounting and Attest Update Part 1: Hot Topics for Preparing Current Period Financial Statements
This course provides recent and proposed changes to relevant technical standards most relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of current period financial statements.
NASBA Field of Study
Both public and private CPAs must be current on changes to various potentially relevant accounting and financial reporting standards, including U.S. GAAP. This module provides recent and proposed changes to relevant technical standards most relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of current period financial statements.
- Accountants with responsibilities requiring knowledge of changing professional standards
- U.S. GAAP accounting standards updates that have recent or current period effective dates
- Other relevant matters, including highlights of accounting and financial reporting issues related to the current environment
- Discuss changes to accounting and financial reporting that have current period impact
- Explain accounting or financial reporting matters on the horizon meriting attention in the short-term
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.