IFRS: Government Grants (IAS 20)
Addresses requirements of IAS 20, Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance.
NASBA Field of Study
This course is part of the IFRS Certificate Program — a comprehensive, integrated curriculum that will give you the foundational training, knowledge, and practical guidance in international accounting standards necessary in today's global business environment.
This self-study course addresses requirements of IAS 20, Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance, including the following:
- Definition and examples of government grants
- Conditions for obtaining government grants
- The scope of IAS 20
- Recognition, measurement, and presentation requirements
This course includes interactive learning elements, video content, and real-life application through case studies.
Note: Individual courses purchased within the last year can be applied toward the purchase of the IFRS Certificate Program. Find out more.
- Accounting and finance professionals who work for private or public multinational organizations whose parent entity or subsidiaries have adopted IFRS
- Accountants in public practice who provide audit or assurance services to private or public multinational organizations that have adopted IFRS
- Identify an example of a government grant.
- Recall how to account for government grants and other assistance relating to revenue or assets.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.