IFRS: Statements of Cash Flows (IAS 7) and Interim Reporting (IAS 34)
Provides a foundational overview of IAS 7, Statement of Cash Flows and IAS 34, Interim Reporting.
NASBA Field of Study
This course is part of the IFRS Certificate Program — a comprehensive, integrated curriculum that will give you the foundational training, knowledge, and practical guidance in international accounting standards necessary in today's global business environment.
This course addresses requirements of IAS 7, Statement of Cash Flows, including the following:
- Format of the cash flow statement.
- Categories of cash flows (operating, investing, and financing).
- Disclosure requirements.
This course also addresses the requirements of IAS 34, Interim Reporting, including the following:
- Minimum content of an interim financial report, including disclosures.
- Accounting recognition and measurement principles under interim reporting
- Special considerations for revenue, costs, use of estimates, and restatements.
- This course includes interactive learning elements and illustrative exercises with solutions.
Note: Individual courses purchased within the last year can be applied toward the purchase of the IFRS Certificate Program. Find out more.
- Accounting and finance professionals who work for private or public multinational organizations whose parent entity or subsidiaries have adopted IFRS
- Accountants in public practice who provide audit or assurance services to private or public multinational organizations that have adopted IFRS
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Direct method
- Indirect method
- Operating, investing, and financing activities
- Interim reporting
- Recognize the format of the statement of cash flows.
- Distinguish cash flows as being related to financing, investing, or operating activities.
- Identify required disclosures for a statement of cash flows.
- Recognize the format of the IFRS-required financial statements.
- Identify components of the statement of cash flows and related presentation requirements.
- Identify the requirements for interim reports.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.