2021 Construction Contractors: Audit and Accounting Guide
Revenue recognition is a huge change for the construction industry. The AICPA Guide contains information and sample financial statements to help.
A print-friendly version of this publication also is available for purchase as an eBook with PDF download. If you are interested in the eBook with PDF option, please select this link to the purchase page. Please note the PDF is provided for personal use only; further distribution is prohibited.
To purchase the subscription version of this guide, go here.
An up-to-date look.
The construction industry has seen significant changes in the past few years. Whether you are in public accounting, performing assurance services, or operate in the industry, this guide has the information you need to perform at your best.
The 2021 edition provides:
- Handy reference guide for working with contractors
- Detailed discussion of revenue recognition, providing examples and detailed information
- Fully overhauled skeleton financial statements annotated with further guidance and insight
- Full implementation of the accounting and auditing considerations of FASB ASU No. 2014-09
- Includes industry specific accounting guidance.
- Auditing guidance and procedures are tailored specifically for the construction industry.
- Full implementation of the Auditors’ Reporting Standards (SAS Nos. 134-140, as appropriate).
- Staff, managers and partners at firms serving construction clients, construction contractors, and accounting and internal audit staff at construction contractors.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us