Not-for-Profit Entities - Audit and Accounting Guide [Subscription]
This essential reference to the unique aspects of auditing for not-for-profit entities includes accounting and financial statement preparation.
This page is for purchases of the online subscription of the publication. To purchase the ebook version, please go here.
The practical guidance you need.
Whether you’re already an expert in not-for-profit (NFP) audit and accounting standards or just getting started, we’ve got the practical guidance you need.
This must-have resource for NFP accounting and auditing professionals is an essential reference that will assist you with the distinctive aspects of accounting and financial statement preparation and auditing for NFP entities.
This edition of the guide includes updates on:
- SAS No. 142, Audit Evidence
- SAS No. 143, Auditing Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures
- SAS No. 145, Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
- Current expected credit losses (CECL)
- The intuitive format is based on common errors and questions
- A before-and-after context enhances your understanding of various changes
Who Will Benefit
- Preparers of not-for-profit financial statements
- Auditors of not-for-profit financial statements
- Users of not-for-profit financial statements
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.