Building Resiliency: The Upside of Stress
This session's scientific studies and personal stories will help you rethink stress, making it work for you.
NASBA Field of Study
The Positive Power of Stress
How we think about stress determines its effect on us. This webcast presents scientific studies and personal stories to help you rethink stress and make it work for you, not against you. Stress can increase our intellect, physical and emotional strength, and our empathy toward others, leading to greater success.
- How your view of stress determines its effect on you
- Think of stress differently so that it is beneficial rather than harmful
- The benefits of stress
- How to cultivate a mindset that embraces stress and activates the brain’s natural ability to learn from it
- Recognize stress in a heathy way
- Identify way to activate the brain’s natural ability to learn from challenging situations
- Identify techniques to make stress a positive rather than negative influence in your life
Who Will Benefit
- Anyone who experiences stress
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.