EBPAQC 401(k) Basics: Part 2 - Participant Data and Contribution Testing
Learn the essential ins and outs of auditing 401(k) plans and how to avoid common pitfalls.
May 04, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Build upon your foundational knowledge
In this webcast, you'll learn:
- What participant data needs to be tested and why
- The ways a participant can enroll in a 401(k) plan
- The types of contributions received by a 401(k) plan
- How to identify a range of parties in interest and prohibited transactions
- Participant data
- 401(k) plan enrollment
- 401(k) contribution types
- Parties in interest
- Prohibited transactions
- Common errors and issues
- Identify what participant data needs to be tested and why.
- Recall the various ways a participant can enroll in a 401(k) plan.
- Distinguish the various types of contributions received by a 401(k) plan.
Identify a range of parties in interest and prohibited transactions.
Who Will Benefit
- CGMAs based in the U.S.
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Auditors who are new to 401(k) plan auditing
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.