Excel - Advanced Financial and Statistical Calculations
In this webcast, you will learn some powerful functions in Excel that will take your calculating power to the next level.
Apr 25, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Improve efficiency with these powerful functions
Excel has over 500 functions that are built-in and ready to use. You just have to figure out which one to use and when. In this webcast, we will focus on Financial, Statistical and Math functions.
- In the Financial functions section, you will learn how to use the financial functions to build better amortization schedules.
- In the Statistical and Math functions sections, you will learn how to use various statistical functions to analyze your data.
Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
- Best practices for creating amortization schedules and calculating annual interest payments
- Calculating and summarizing data with SUMIF and SUBTOTAL functions
- Using statistical functions to analyze data
- Choose complex amortization schedules
- Use math functions to make SUM functions more accurate
- Analyze data using the statistical functions
Who Will Benefit
- All accounting and finance professionals
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in using Excel functions and formulas
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.