Health Care Update - HHS Portal Reporting and Clarifying PRF FAQs
Get the latest on how the July 1 opening of the Health and Human Services (HHS) Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal and the subsequent updates to HHS FAQs are likely to affect you.
NASBA Field of Study
Dawn Stark, Chris Dutch, Farlen Halikman
Your concerns and questions, answered
The AICPA Health Care Expert Panel discusses the HHS June 11 Notice of Post-Payment Reporting Requirements in conjunction with the long-awaited July 1 opening of the HHS Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal and the publication of its updated FAQs since then. Listen to how these new developments regarding government funds continue to affect the accounting profession and the health care industry.
All PRF recipients with various reporting deadlines will benefit by attending this webcast — especially those who are required to submit their use of PRF payments received in Period 1 by September 30.
- Changes to reporting requirements for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), particularly the June 11 Notice of Post-Payment Reporting Requirements
- July 1 opening of the HHS Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal and subsequently updated HHS FAQs
- Accounting impact to previously recognized PRF payments received due to the latest reporting requirements
- Responses to questions on matters relate to auditing
- Apply the HHS Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal requirements effectively and understand recently updated HHS FAQs
- Apply accounting information, including those related to the AICPA TQAs on CARES Act and HHS related matters
- Apply the auditing information to your health care clients
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals who audit health care entities
- CFOs, controllers and accountants who work in the health care industry
PCPS members save 20%:
Login here to obtain the discount code to enter for this event. Not sure your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC) members save 20%:
Login here to obtain the discount code. If you’re not a member, find out more about GAQC Membership benefits.
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.