Risk, Cost, and Cash Management for Controllers and Financial Managers
Join this webcast to learn about the practices and techniques specifically designed to assist you in adding value to your company through improved decision-making, cost management, understanding business cycles, managing continuous improvements, cash management, and risk management.
Jul 10, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Jennifer H. Elder
Add value to your organisation through improved risk, cost, and cash management
When an organization fails, it is usually due to several factors. These often result from a number of undetected, poor practices that infect and grow throughout the entire organization. They can include a lack of understanding of costs, poor asset allocation, systems that support the status quo, failure to identify risk, tunnel vision by management, and so on. Often, management will repeat poor practices across the enterprise. For example, do you think a so-called "budgeting crisis" is normally due to the budget, or actually hidden, existing problems that were uncovered due to the budgeting process?
This webcast demonstrates the use of practices and techniques specifically designed to assist CPAs and other financial professionals in adding value to their company through improved decision-making, cost management, understanding business cycles, managing continuous improvements, cash management, and risk management. Examples of actions by both
- Techniques and ideas to establish and maintain an effective organization
- Examples of successful and failed companies as a source of learning
- Identification of broad measures that provide insights into the direction of the economy
- Practical ideas to improve forecasting
- Framework and methods to uncover and manage risk
- Identify and correct practices that can negatively impact an organization.
- Determine and measure cost drivers and trends.
- Recall how to navigate an organization through the business cycle.
- Apply and manage a variety of improvement programs.
- Apply cash management activities and consolidate them into an organization’s plans.
- Identify how to manage risk throughout the enterprise.
Who Will Benefit
- Financial officers
- Other financial managers in organizations with less than $250 million in sales
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.