SOC 2 Report Walkthrough
Attend this webcast for an enhanced understanding of the SOC 2 reports as we walk through a report together.
May 24, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Get comfortable with SOC 2® reports. Avoid potential pitfalls.
For service auditors and user entities new to SOC 2® reporting, not understanding the report contents can result in reporting deficiencies or inappropriate identification of key information.
How will this course benefit you?
This course presents the contents of each section of a SOC 2® report, highlighting key items of interest.
As a user or user auditor, you will be better able to identify pertinent information that affects your organization or audit work. And as a service provider or service auditor, you will be better able to recognize what users are looking for and meet the requirements of SSAE No. 18.
Why take this course?
Take this course as an introduction to SOC 2® reporting, to strengthen your foundational knowledge as you perform SOC 2® examinations as a service auditor or as you review SOC 2® reports as a user entity or user auditor.
- Service organization management
- Users (user entities and user entity auditors)
- Security managers involved in vendor management
- Service auditors with 0-2 years of experience
- Sections within a SOC 2® report
- CUEC considerations
- Inclusive versus carve-out methods of reporting on controls at subservice organizations
- Report opinion types
- SOC 3® reporting
- Bridge letters
- Recognize the sections within a SOC 2® report and responsibility for each, including complementary subservice organization controls (CSOCs)
- Identify key elements when reviewing a SOC 2® report, including complementary user entity controls (CUECs) and report opinion types
- Recall considerations related to exceptions, bridge letters, and SOC 3® reports
Group ordering for your team
2 to 5 registrants
Save time with our group order form. We’ll send a consolidated invoice to keep your learning expenses organized.Start order
We can help with group discounts. Call us at 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email us at email@example.comContact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.